View Single Post
Old April 26 2012, 10:24 AM   #11
lvsxy808
Rear Admiral

Re: DS9 Season 10, ep 10x16 - "I Will Survive"

rfmcdpei wrote: View Post
I read it, then I went back and read the rest. You've got a talent! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Well, thank you.

Chris McCarver wrote: View Post
Gotta admit, man, that ending was a nice jaw-dropper. Good to see the usually always-a-step-ahead Gard get a gut punch like that.
Bit depressing, I know. But I didn't want the story to end on, "Gard has a problem, he brings it to Dax, Dax solves the problem, Gard goes away happy." That just seemed wet and limp. It's not a happy ending now, by any means, but I think it's more dramatically interesting.

I know this one's a bit all over the place, but that was necessary simply because there were certain things I needed to happen in the course of the season, and this was kind of the only place I could fit them in. Every other episode to come had very specific goals, and this one was a bit nebulous and unformed, so this is where they went. Hence four separate storylines all a bit mushed together.

I will post the next story as soon as I can - I'm actually waiting for permission before posting it. That sentence will make more sense when you see what it is.

Read Deep Space Nine, Season 10
All 22 eps available to read on-screen or download and keep!
lvsxy808 is offline   Reply With Quote