View Single Post
Old April 25 2012, 01:24 AM   #223
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

Location: The Halloween System in the Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View Ghouleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

I'll Google that and go check it out. Maybe I've seen the site before and just completely forgotten. Thanks.

If you're into STAR WARS collectibles two of the greatest sites out there are Galactichunter.com and JediTempleArchives.com. I actually post on JTA as Darth Eddie as part of the collector community and just yesterday we made note of the tenth anniversary of the release of the 2002 Saga / Attack of the Clones toy and collectible lines. JTA has what are probably the best and most comprehensive figure, ship and vehicle reviews of any site on the Internet hands down. Galactichunter is also an incredible site with a terrific photo archive and daily reviews of random figures dating from the launch of the modern STAR WARS era in 1995 up to the present. Check 'em out if you're not already aware of them. There's also Rebelscum.com, Yakface.com, BanthaSkull.com...the list goes on forever.