View Single Post
Old April 22 2012, 09:05 PM   #86
Admiral James Kirk
Writer

Re: Smallville Season 11, it"s happening...

Just finished reading. Good stuff. Thought it was neat that Clark decided to place a lead plate under his \S/ shield after being shot with kryptonite bullets so many times. What's this? Clark Kent learning from his mistakes and correcting them? Are we sure this is a Smallville comic? Since when did Clark start using his common sense?

I really enjoyed that little encounter between Clark and Lex. Kind of made my widdle heart hurt for the friendship that used to be. Well... no longer. Too bad. Still, it figures that Lex would have to lose all of his memories in order to behave in even a semi-cordial manner with Clark after all the years of bad water under that bridge.

Was juiced to see that Tess is back. I really enjoyed that character and was bummed when Lex offed her in the series finale. Can't wait to see where they go with her return. I think she bears the greatest likeness to her television series counterpart. Makes sense. Cassidy Freeman is a great looking gal.

Lex's meeting with General Lane doesn't bode well for Superman-I can't believe I'm typing that name in a Smallville thread, it's about time-and I can't wait to see where the world's newfound anti-alien paranoia is going to lead this season's story to.

So far with the first two issues the new season of Smallville is off to it's strongest start since the second season. I can't wait for the net ish!
Admiral James Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote