View Single Post
Old April 21 2012, 05:30 PM   #46
JD
Admiral

Re: AVENGERS: Grade, Reviews, Discuss, DVD & Sequel **SPOILERS**

I don't understand you're obsession with how it's filmed. I don't see where that would really matter that much if the story is good, the dialogue is good, the characters are well done, and the action is fun and exciting.
Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
Yeah it looks like Ruffalo's Hulk is going to be the break through character from this movie from everything I've read about it so far, which is kind of what I expected, he's also who I'm most excited to see (other than Cobie Smulder's Maria Hill). I still think we'll get a Hulk movie sequel for 2015. It's possible that the television series might interfere somehow with this but I doubt it.
I read a quote from Kevin Feige (the guy in charge of Marvel's movies) on IGN where he said they were done with Hulk, at least for now. The impression I got was that he'll probably still be in future Avengers movies, but he won't be getting any more solo films in the near future.