View Single Post
Old April 18 2012, 03:52 PM   #3914
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral

View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: DC's New 52: Reviews and Discussion (Spoilers welcolme and likely)

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
Well this is interesting. For all his arrogance and bravado Rich has been pretty accurate on a lot of projects over the year or so I've been following Bleeding Cool since he broke the New 52 story. He was correct on Before Watchman as well months before it was officially announced by DC. This though sounds like DC wants to do their own kind of X-Men: Schism but using the Trinity. LOL. It sound intriguing but we'll have to see next summer. It doesn't appear that there is going to be any event this year, but just self contained arc related events in the various books. Such as The Night of Owls, Who Sunk Atlantis. Etc. Thoughts about this?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/04/...g-trinity-war/
Yes. Wait until you've read the Free Comic Book Day book before you speculate about what The Trinity War is.

On a different note, I was disappointed in the first chapter of "SHAZAM!" in Justice League #7, but I liked the second chapter in Justice League #8. I'm now curious to see where Johns goes with this, though I still want a good shot of Billy in the suit.

allyngibson.net
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote