View Single Post
Old April 17 2012, 10:12 PM   #1015
Rush Limborg
Vice Admiral

Re: "James Bond 23" officially slated for 2012!

Starkers wrote: View Post
While I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility for her to show up in a very minor role (this is a film series that has featured a reality tv clamper for goodness sake) that story smells, and the smell gets worse the further down you go.

SMERSH?
Agent AK47
Finnes singing KGB songs and riding a Harley barechested
I know--but then, perhaps the article's writer is pulling a Chekov.

As for a sex scene. Well they've already cast a girl to be Bond's girlfriend,
Have they? Can't say I remember that bit of news...any news on who that's supposed to be?

and there's Severine and Eve, and I think we can assume he might have a dalliance with at least one of them, and possibly both. For all his womanising rep I'm wracking my brains trying to think of a film where 007 has slept with/clearly been involved with more than 3 girls.
Well...first time for everything, I'd think....

The low mark is probably Quantum as he's only intimate with Fields, even for it's supposed 'new man' ethos The Living Daylights features two conquests.
Funny...I recall the Maxim article with the interview with the actress playing Olga--it has her mention an "intimate" scene with Bond.

It's as if they cut it--and then the actress notes in all the post-release interviews, "It's good that I didn't sleep with Bond, so my character's integrity wouldn't be hurt" or something....

"Forget it, Jake...it's Chinatown."
Rush Limborg is offline   Reply With Quote