View Single Post
Old April 15 2012, 09:41 PM   #79
Vice Admiral
Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

A bit late to the game with a few observations about Raw:

--Cena's mouth injury looked real to me. As noted, he was sporting a fat lip for the remainder of Raw that didn't look like it could be easily faked. Say what you want about him, but he's a true company man after lying down for the Rock at WM28, getting F5'd by Lesnar the following week and taking a punch this week. Looks like they're trying to erase SuperCena after all.

--Lesnar needs a mouthpiece or should just be a silent war machine. I know a wrestler who doesn't do promos isn't the WWE way but whenever he says more than a few words, he becomes less of a monster.

--Mark Henry is getting as much out of Jericho/Punk as Jericho and Punk are. Henry looked completely badass against Punk the past few weeks and gets something to do with Punk taking the DQ this week. I'd never have guessed in a million years that Henry and Punk would have good ring chemistry together.

--Sasso's Hulk Hogan imitation was uncanny and him taking a chokeslam from Kane were literally the only things I liked about the Three Stooges appearance. The less said about that, the better.
Hating the anti-intellectual movement since before it was actually a movement.
Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote