The Hunter - free admission
An Education - DVD
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part Two - DVD
The Prophecy - DVD
Them Idiots Whirled Tour - DVD
The Prophecy II - DVD
Cabin in the Woods - free admission
Juan of the Dead - free admission

Them Idiots is basically the new "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" without Ron White. Filmed in Pittsburgh, Bill Engvall opens the show, followed by Jeff Foxworthy & then Larry the Cable Guy, with the three of 'em on stage at the end with the show's "host", a very NOT FUNNY guy who's name I don't remember.

Kinda miss Ron White, but Bill Engvall is always funny in stand up form, and Jeff Foxworthy was pretty good this time out, too.

Prophecy II is worth watchin' for Christopher Walken. The story is kinda silly, and ends on a bit of a cliffhanger, but I'm guessin' it gets resolved in the next movie...

CitW was really good. Got together with some friends to see it, and Joss Whedon's fingerprints are all over this thing, from dialogue, to sets, to castin'...and its awesome. Yes, a little too much is given away in the trailer, but some of the best bits are kept under wraps. Well worth checkin' out, and I'll be seein' it again soon.

In line now for Juan of the Dead, a Mexican-language zombie movie. Hope it doesn't suck!

In other, movie-related news, I stopped off to browse a used DVD store, Buy Backs, after dinner, and found the five-disc Mission: Impossible box set with the first three movies (one disc for MI, two for MI2 & two for MI3) for $0.99. Thinkin' the price was a misprint, I snatched it up, and turns out, that was the actual price! Got the first three Mission: Impossible movies for $1.07! I've seen all three, of course, but still, a good purchase...