View Single Post
Old April 12 2012, 01:58 PM   #9
Deks
Rear Admiral

Re: It's time for '25th Anniversary' and 'Judgment Rites' to come to i

I hadn't said the iPad 'sucked' (although its 'usability' is definitely up for discussion - as is with any other tablet based device - all of which ultimately come down to personal perception) I stated if there would be a point to making an iPad version of these games seeing how majority of the iPad owners seem to 'trend' towards games such as Angry Birds and similar others that don't really involve too much thinking.

Of course, I'm not saying that all Android users are necessarily any better... however, a lot of them seem to show a bit more inclination towards games that involve a bit more thinking.

Then again, it's also possible that the entire mobile-gaming market is to blame because they push simplistic games that involve little to no thinking on people in the first place.

Ultimately, if it comes to iPad, Android could follow suit. Though, it would be nice to see things developed for Android first and then for iPad (this perception that Apple products have to come first seems to stem from the problem of market being overwhelmed with Apple marketing though).