Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old April 12 2012, 09:50 AM   #1209
Reverend
Rear Admiral

Re: Mass Effect 3

^Looks like we both had the same idea. I've been taking that screenshot of all my Sheps so far as a twisted way of keeping score. And yes, I still have my "loserShep" save ready to import, but I probably won't get around to it for a while yet.
bullethead wrote: View Post
Reverend wrote: View Post
Has anyone tried out the new MP content yet? I've only unlocked a few things so far but I thought the Batarian soldier is a fun class to play and the Krogan vanguard is hilarious. The new maps are surprisingly good too.
Condor and Hydra are pretty difficult the first time through, since they're a lot longer than most other MP maps.
This to me is a good thing!

M'rk, son of Mogh wrote: View Post
bullethead wrote: View Post
Reverend wrote: View Post
Has anyone tried out the new MP content yet? I've only unlocked a few things so far but I thought the Batarian soldier is a fun class to play and the Krogan vanguard is hilarious. The new maps are surprisingly good too.
Condor and Hydra are pretty difficult the first time through, since they're a lot longer than most other MP maps.
Haha, I can generally hold my own in silver on the maps, but I got DESTORYED on hydra. I had fun, but I'm sure my team-mates hated me (even when I stuck with the group, it just seemed tough. It felt so open and exposed)

By the way, unlocking the new characters (you got the Batarian and Krogan already?), it's just a matter of purchasing the different packs and hoping for the random chances?
Yeah, I'd been hoarding credits since the DLC was announced so when it came out I had enough to buy several premium spectre pack, which has twice as many "rare" items as the normal spectre pack at 1.5 times the price.

I've only played Hydra once and it was a bit funny because the whole team spent 99% of the time camped up near the extraction zone. I was playing as a battlemaster vanguard so I had the run of the place.
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote