View Single Post
Old April 11 2012, 10:28 PM   #45
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Who agrees? Kirk's a womanizer!

Jonas Grumby wrote: View Post
Depends on what you mean by "womanizer."

If you mean is he one of those guys who is obsessed with bedding as many women as he can, who will tell them anything they want to hear (up to and including "I love you"), who will pretend to be something he isn't, or who might even slip her a "mickey" in order to have his way with her, then, no, he isn't one of those.

If, instead, you mean is he someone who enjoys women and whose company many women enjoy in return, someone who does not, however, use his attractiveness to women in a selfish or deceitful way (unless it is for some greater good such as saving his ship or crew), and someone who remains on good terms with his "past women" (except for one or two psychos), then, yes, he is that.
Well said!

Captain Rob wrote: View Post
So can we say that James T Kirk is no Charlie Harper (Two and a half Men).
I think we can safely say that. Now, Charlie Harper is most definitely a womanizer.
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote