View Single Post
Old April 10 2012, 12:03 AM   #65
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

I'd be shocked if a Lesnar DVD wasn't already in the works...speaking of which CM Punk's DVD finishes shooting at Extreme Rules this month. His family is supposed to be there or something according to him. This was a request. Not sure if they'll be in the DVD or not. For some reason if JeriTroll gets a rematch I get the feeling they're going to repeat what they did with Miz and Cena at last year's Extreme Rules where the WWE Champion lost to the challenger. I hope I'm wrong in this case, but I can't shake this feeling. I have stated from the start (and I know some of you disagree with me) that Jericho is gonna get the title during this program. If that happens I predict Punk will win it back again for his Third WWE Title reign.

Actually my ramblings create a question...who should Punk defend his title against next? If not Jericho...then who would be a good candidate? There aren't a lot right now. Maybe Dolph again? Mark Henry? Del Rio seems to be about to start a program with Sheamus. I've been thinking about this for a while and don't know.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote