View Single Post
Old April 6 2012, 12:11 AM   #38
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

I have said this for a while now...I'm pretty convinced that Mark is going to retire this year. Rumours were swirling around the weekend that he and Michelle are expecting their first child. Nothing confirmed of course. I've read about the Rock Vs Lesnar match. Stone Cold Vs Punk would be cool, since they already kind of have had encounters with each other you could build a match around. But as Admiral M reminded me regarding Austin's physical condition when I suggested the Austin/Lesnar match...it is all about if Steve can go or not.

The possibilities I think are pretty awesome given Lesnar's return now and who or what he wants to go with. I think we are gonna see MAYBE Undertaker/Lesnar this year sometime if Undertaker returns after the program with Cena. This planning a year ahead stuff though, I don't know if it is a good idea. Cena/Rock I guess was well received but I don't think it was the huge block buster match WWE was hoping it would be, or many fans were. That being said Rock did look good and proved he could get himself in shape. The physical film roles he has been playing lately have to have helped as well.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote