View Single Post
Old April 5 2012, 08:54 PM   #57
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Avengers Vs. X-Men -- Speculation, Spoilers, and Discussion

I'd talk to Rachel then talk to Logan if I were Cap going to the school. One of the few things I did like about the book was Steve's conversation with Logan. Very different from the one he had with Scott, who has become bullish. The look on Logan's face after Cap asked him if he could count on him was interesting. I wonder if they'll pull a Spider-Man on Logan and have him switch sides? This is an interesting conundrum. Logan has been all about loyalty to the mutant community, even with the Schism, yet he has also had a long loyalty to Captain America, a man whom he respects and admires. Spider-Man switched sides in Civil War because he felt in part he'd been lied to and had secrets kept from him by Tony and the others, men he respected and trusted. Logan's loyalty to the mutant community could come into play here at some point, same with Storm's, especially since they're both Avengers who are on the separate sides of the Schism coin. I've seen it speculated that the Schism could end during this event as well which would be too bad.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote