View Single Post
Old April 5 2012, 07:53 PM   #612
Lynx
Rear Admiral

Re: Why was Kes written off the show?

^^
I'm really sorry that I have to break my promise about going back on topic but I just have to contradict some of the BS written above.

Stj wrote:
They way the Nazis murdered Jews, going into peaceful cities and villages, then dragging them into camps in wholesale lots, then simply murdering women and children, more or less at random. This kind of murder was not what happened under Stalin. This kind of murder was and remains unparalleled. Not even the Mongols did that kind of thing, they massacred population during military campaigns against enemies, not in lands under their control.
Haven't you read of the "destruction brigades" which were essential in the Soviet terror in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and eastern Poland? They did exactly what you describe above, going into peaceful villages, murdering and raping at random just to scare the population. I'm sure that you can find information about that on the Internet if you bother to look.

I have no intention at all to "make Hitler look good", I'm only pointing out the Communist crimes whic actually are worse than even what Hitler could come up with. Or aren't Poles, Ukrainians, Latvians or other people under Soviet opression worth as much as the Jews who Hitler murdered?

Welcome to visit the Kes Website at:http://www.lynx677.tk/
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote