View Single Post
Old April 5 2012, 05:46 PM   #652
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Captain America: The First Avenger-Review, Discuss, Grade, Sequel,

The sequel has now been given a release date--April 4, 2014 and if anything tells us that threads coming out of The Avengers will tie back into the Cap sequel. It in some way confirms the reports of how The Avengers will be told mostly from Cap's perspective. It also is further proof of the report that IM3 will be it's own movie with no direct Avengers build up as part of it's framework. Instead now using Cap as the character to keep moving to the next likely Avengers sequel.

The Walt Disney Studios has announced a release date for Marvel Studios' sequel to the blockbuster Captain America: The First Avenger on April 4, 2014.

The second installment will pick-up where the highly anticipated Marvel's The Avengers (May 4, 2012) leaves off, as Steve Rogers continues his affiliation with Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D and struggles to embrace his role in the modern world.
I've got to think this Spring date is tied to recent success by The Lorax and The Hunger Games, again, showing a big budget movie if it has an audience can open well.
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote