View Single Post
Old April 5 2012, 09:57 AM   #51
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Avengers Vs. X-Men -- Speculation, Spoilers, and Discussion

It has been interesting that since Storm has joined "Avengers" back I think with issue 17 or 18 she has done pretty much nothing. I almost think this was done now just to have another X-Men on the team.

Namor had that grin though because he has first hand knowledge of how Captain America thinks, same with Scott now. He knew the inevitable conclusion. Imperius Rex indeed!!!

I do see the point earlier about both men acting like jerks, really though that is the point I'm afraid. This and Schism have been about opposing view points. As I have attempted to explain (badly I guess) Scott's problem is that he has become so damn stubborn and one sided on his viewpoint that he has begun to ignore everyone, and I do mean everyone. He's almost a borderline villain here. I honestly would not be shocked if Cyclops became the next big Marvel villain out of this event. I know that would piss off Cyclops fans but it seems to me since Marvel refuses to continue evolving his character beyond this "General" persona of his that is the only logical conclusion. I've also seen some speculation that Scott could die at the end of AVX. I honestly don't know what is going to happen at the end of this thing, and this is one of the things that excites me about it.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote