View Single Post
Old April 5 2012, 02:48 AM   #560
Turtletrekker
Vice Admiral

Re: Heroic Age/Avengers Ongoing Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

UPS left one of my LCS's boxes at the warehouse, so I won't get Avengers Academy until tomorrow.

Daredevil 10.1-- A great recap of the story to date and an entertaining read to boot. I LOL'd at Daredevil barging in on the Mega-Crime meeting at the Lateverian embassy to ask the leaders what is taking them so long to destroy him.

The way DD took out Black Spectre so totally and easily shows the reader exactly what Matt has in the Omega-drive and why Mega-crime is so anxious to get it back. Also, this should take the heat off of Felicia's back.

Those who are planning on jumping in with the DD/Spidey/Punisher team-up might do well to pick up this issue as well.

It really is a good time to be a fan of this DD run. with 10 out last week and 10.1 this week and the crossover starting next week, that's going to be five consecutive weeks of Daredevil goodness in a row.

AvX 1-- I'll say more in the other thread, but to me, it seems like both Cap and Cyclops are kind of being jerks here.