View Single Post
Old April 4 2012, 05:05 PM   #591
Lynx
Rear Admiral

Re: Why was Kes written off the show?

It's really sad to see how uneducated people seem to be about the Communist Holocaust. Honestly, it makes me sick.

I have friends and relatives who suffered under communist dictatorship so don't tell me any fairy tales about "anti-communist propaganda" and such rubbish.

Just some examples:

Hitler: 6 million murdered jews plus starting a world war which cost 40 million people their lives.

Stalin: 20 million or more murdered Russians and other Soviet people, 20 million or so who died of starvation caused by the Russan Communist regime plus the fact that Stalin helped Hitler to start WWII (the Molotov-Ribbentrop treaty, cowardly attack on Poland, the occupation and genocide in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and the attack on Finland in order to enslave that country).

Mao: About 80 million murdered Chinese plus the ongoing genocide in Tibet.

Pol Pot: One third of Cambodia's population murdered.

North Korea: The opression continues, not to mention millions of people dying from starvation.

Add to that the Soviet invasions of Hungary and Czechoslovakia which caused thousands of deaths.

And the atrocities of other local Communist leaders such as Ceausescu (Romania), Rákosi (Hungary), Tito (Yugoslavia), Enver Hoxha (Albania) and many more.

That is Communism!

If you don't believe me, there are books about Communist dictatorships to buy or borrow. I can easily come up with a list. Or read Solshenitsyn's books. he actually lived under Communist rule. Learn history!

Welcome to visit the Kes Website at: http://lynx677.byethost12.com
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote