Old April 3 2012, 09:56 PM   #519
Coal the Elf
Commodore

View Coal the Elf's Twitter Profile
Re: "Castle" season 4 begins tonight

FPAlpha wrote: View Post
Random_Spock wrote: View Post
Christopher wrote: View Post

Makes sense to me. He's doing it to get back at Kate, or to distract himself from her, or whatever. It's believable as the way Castle would react in that situation. And the fact that we don't see much fo the flight attendant doesn't matter because emotionally, dramatically, it's still about Castle and Beckett. Or because this whole episode stuck pretty consistently with Beckett's POV. (We didn't even see Martha or Alexis this week.)
I see. Still not a huge fan of it though. Just a guess: could the stewardess not even exist? As in he just made her up... that would go with the whole getting back at Beckett thing. Makes the most sense there.

Ah, good catch, didn't really notice that.
Uhm.. the stewardess was visible in at least two scenes.. at the murder scene when Castle arrives with her and lets her drive off with the Ferrari and the second time when she comes to the precinct for a lunchdate with Castle.

So no.. she is present but in the end inconsequential as Castle has no true feelings for her and i highly doubt he'll sleep with her.
Ah, I didn't even notice her . You bring up a good point there. He doesn't care for her so in the end it doesn't matter.

@ Admiral_Young: Yep. And one (aside from the plot) that I'd rather forget...

Next weeks', I'm not looking forward to either... looks to be more of the same. Which is neither here nor there, but still... wish they'd come up with some better dialogue .

Definitely. And hopefully it'll turn out ok .
Coal the Elf is offline   Reply With Quote