View Single Post
Old April 2 2012, 07:00 PM   #2
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
Now that 28 is over and we're pretty much starting a new "season" with WWE, I thought it was time that we get a new thread as well. The other has served us well but was getting too long. This one is for both discussion of both news and television and PPV's. Feel free to talk about any fed you follow as well, don't be shy either. Could a mod possibly lock the other thread?
That other thread was going on for a few years, but I do kind of wish this board reinstated like a 5000 post rule before starting a new thread or something. I know originally the point of the 1000 rule was because of the server lag time, but I think a reason I like that rule is because threads can get so long that they feel a bit out of date, and long. That, and it's always fun to start new and fresh from time to time.

Anyway, I might try to catch a little Raw tonight seeing as it's the aftermath of Wrestlemania. It will be interesting the direction the WWE goes in, maybe even combining both shows like they did in the Attitude era because they don't really have the talent for both shows. That probably means there's no need for another draft either.