View Single Post
Old April 2 2012, 11:36 AM   #748
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
Re: Let's Talk About Horror Fiction and Film

I'm glad to hear you endorse Wacom; I've been crossing my fingers that it's going to be good. I was originally going to get something more pricey, but then my laptop died its final death (and I wanted to get a replacement that I'm sure if powerful enough to run Moviestorm, which is something else that I've been wanting to experiment with).

I love the way your finished pictures look-- the lines really look like brush strokes. In fact, it was your earlier work that made me want to get the tablet. My problem is that all my life I focused on my writing over my art, so not only am I somewhat unskilled, but drawing something takes freakin' forever. It's one thing to devote that much effort to a single drawing, but a comic strip takes many drawings-- if you've looked at any of them, you'll see that the art is much simpler than in my single drawings and that I abuse the concept of copy and paste as much as possible. I'm hoping the tablet makes it all much easier for me.

By the way, Ghost Rider is my favorite.
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards! And check out my Heroes essays.
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote