View Single Post
Old March 30 2012, 06:19 PM   #60
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: The 12 Worst Star Trek: DS9 Episodes Ever

tomalak301 wrote: View Post
Here are 12 episodes that come to mind as ones I don't particularly like not necessarily in order:

1. Profit and Lace
People get so bent out of shape over this one. Sure, it's not the greatest episode ever, but I think people dog-pile on it too much myself.

4. Who Mourns for Morn (I just didn't think this episode was necessary)
Trials & Tribble-ations wasn't necessary either, but that didn't make it a bad episode. I thought "Who Mourns for Morn" was a great romp.

5. Fascination
Again - I don't get why people don't like this. It was a (sort of) clumsy attempt at "Star Trek does Midsummer Night's Dream"... which I thought was fun.

8. Let He Who Is Without Sin (Even though it's kind of a guilty pleasure)
I just watched this one the other day for the first time in years. It boggles my mind that Worf basically joins these terrorists and then just walks away as if nothing happened. And the rest of the characters let him! Ugh, the logic just wasn't there in that one. Quark had some good lines though.

9. A Man Alone (Odo had a weird voice in this episode)
Forgive me, but don't you think that's kind of a dumb reason to list it as one of the "worst" episodes ever? Bearing in mind, too, that it was the second episode shot (but the third that aired)?