View Single Post
Old March 29 2012, 06:24 AM   #1732
Immolatus
Captain

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Reverend wrote: View Post
^Indeed. Slow and steady wins the zombie race. I mean come on, if a person is travelling exclusively on foot, I can't see that those walkers are going to slow her down *that* much. It's not as if she's liable to be able to sprint all day if only she didn't pull those two along.

Plus of course, being at a walking pace is part of the disguise. You can be pretty sure that if she just suddenly started jogging that every walker with a line of sight would instinctively chase after her...then the ones that seem them dash off instinctively follow and so on and so forth and before you know it, there'd be a bloody horde slowly running her down.
plus were was she going? all alone with nowhere to go. Were would you go. world is gone. I'm not sure were I would head out after the first few months.
Beware the beast man for he is the Devils pawn. Alone among Gods primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Let him not breed in great numbers for he will make a desert of his home & yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.
Immolatus is offline   Reply With Quote