View Single Post
Old March 28 2012, 04:17 AM   #46
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

Re: SFX Sexiest Characters in SciFi and Fantasy

DevilEyes wrote: View Post
I was thinking, how is that there are all those Doctors on the list but no Ninth? Is Tom Baker really considered sexier than Christopher Eccleston? But then I remembered that SFX forgot to nominate him...
Seriously? Wow.

Anyway, that was a lot of fun, even if once I got to the top 10 I was pretty much going "Who? Who? Who?" for 3/4 of them. 8, 7, 6, 4, 3, 2, and 1 all had at least one person I didn't know. I wasn't expecting the number 1 in the women but I think it's a great choice.

Some of the pairings definitely made me laugh or I thought they were appropriate...

Dax and the Doctor? Sure! And I was actually thinking the same thing as SFX before reading their comment.

Aeryn and Wolverine, yep I could see it, and for more than just the "I can shoot you and you'll come back" reason.

Faith and Jack Harkness would be fun.

I died at Mal and River... brilliant!

And of course... Buffy/Spike. Even if you do prefer Angel to Spike (and I basically do), you can't help but love that!