View Single Post
Old March 27 2012, 10:21 PM   #1728
Reverend
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

DarthTom wrote: View Post
Caligula wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
With Michonne's Zombie belt having their arms removed (and, I didn't notice, but, another poster pointed out the jaws were removed as well), the idea is not much different from Ricks idea of smearing Zombie guts all over their bodies
Agreed. Her method just happens to be a bit more efficient seeing as how Rick's idea went POOF! once the rain came down.
You guys lost me. So Michonne had actual zombies in tow or just body parts? I missed that on the final scene if so.
As others have already said, yes; actual zombies *missing* certain body parts. The very body parts that would pose a threat to her. The idea being that by having them around and safely disarmed and de-fanged, other walkers will leave her alone (provided of course that she does nothing overt to draw attention to herself.) Just carrying around body parts wouldn't work as well since, as rain washes the stench away, whereas a pair of walkers have an inexhaustible supply of stench. It also allows her to get up close to stray walkers for a quick, easy and silent kill, as we clearly saw.

There are other reasons for her travelling like that, but I don't want to spoil anything.
Reverend is online now   Reply With Quote