View Single Post
Old March 26 2012, 02:28 PM   #478
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: "Castle" season 4 begins tonight

"47 Seconds" is tonight and looks to be a significant turning point in the Caskett relationship! I'm excited. There is a hockey game though tonight as well, so I'll probably most likely DVR this and watch it later now that I can do this

Also one final thing about last week's episode with the whole Martha thing...Rick did give her the idea in the first place indirectly, when he told her if he could help with anything to let him know. Christopher seems to be positing a worst case possibility. As has been brought up earlier in the thread by Christopher I think as well, we've seen Rick do little actual writing in this season. The publication of the latest Niki Heat novel happened in the summer time of course as we know during the time he was giving Kate her space, I don't quite recall, but we've heard very little from Rick about ideas for his current book. He could be taking a short hiatus (although this doesn't seem likely since from my limited experience writers seem to go from one project to the next right away if they can) and has been focusing on cases quite a bit this year. We really don't know what Rick does in his spare time during the year lol.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote