View Single Post
Old March 26 2012, 01:45 PM   #1702
Kosh Naranek
Captain

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Dorian Thompson wrote: View Post
But thank gawd they didn't go that route.
What? You don't want the Rick/Shane/Lori love triangle to go on for the duration of the series???

At this point Rick and Daryl are the only two characters on the show that I give a damn about.
Funny you should say that. I completely agree. Since they're obviously not bound by comic canon in which Daryl doesn't exist, I say make them become great allies, the sheriff and the former white supremacist. Everyone loves a reformed sinner, and call me girly if you want to, but bromance usually works pretty well if you're not overly sappy and heavy handed with it. Comrades in arms and trying to be stoic moments and all that great stuff. I am growing fond of Hershel, though. I'm glad he survived.

The only four that I currently care about are Daryl, Rick, Herschel and Glenn.

If I had to rank in order or my fav:
Daryl
Glenn
Rick
Herschel - I can't even put a finger on why other than he seems to have integrity?

Lori is probably a goner in season 3. I can see her bleeding out during child birth. I don't know about the baby.

Maybe that is why they are keeping Carol around? She does not mind washing clothes and does not randomly mess up as much as Lori? Rick is going to need a Governess for psycho Carl and Baby Grimes.

Last edited by Kosh Naranek; March 26 2012 at 01:45 PM. Reason: puncutation errors
Kosh Naranek is offline   Reply With Quote