Ahh... Now I think I'm getting it...
Then we must add another one, The Drumhead, because a dilithium chamber hatch explodes, & a saboteur is suspected of trying to destroy the Enterprise
Contagion could be added, but the Warp core was not effected yet, like the Warbirds was.
It started with the destruction of the U.S.S. Yamato, which had a cataclysmic containment failure as a result of a system infection that the ENT-D eventually got contaminated with, therefore, the threat
existed that the Ent-D could have the same thing happen to them
My newly amended list
- Ent-D suffers similar systems failures that eventually brought about the destruction of the U.S.S. Yamato
Heart of Glory
- Klingon holding disruptor to the warp core.
The High Ground
- Explosive placed on warp core.
- Loss of anti-matter containment do to damage to cooling system caused in battle.
- Warp Core injectors stuck.
- Nearly lost anti-matter containment due to system failures.
- Dilithium chamber hatch explodes from undetected metal fatigue in the hatch cover (A saboteur is suspected)
Cause and Effect
- Loss of anti-matter containment due to massive damage to warp nacelle..
- Q causes warp core breach.
- Aliens using feedback loop on power relay.
- Borg infested Enterprise suffers warp core breach.
All Good Things...
- Loss of anti-matter containment due to interference from the anomaly.
Bah... I give up