View Single Post
Old March 25 2012, 11:07 AM   #1685
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Scout101 wrote: View Post
Maintaining a fuel supply without outside assistance wouldn't just be a problem, it's a show-stopper. Might as well say the space station is safest, other than the problem of maintaining food, air, water, and catching taxi rides...
In the case of McMurdo, it would be a show stopper, unfortunately.

Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
The Achilles Heel of an oil rig is that it's connected to the seabed. As we know from World War Z, zombies can walk along the bottom of the ocean (and in fact, can cross oceans) and if they stumble across one leg of the oil rig, they could try crawling up it.
Zombies in TWD can't climb fences, let alone pylons or mooring chains. And, as I said, underwater zombies would just be buffeted around by currents and get stuck in the mud or tangled up in seaweed (I think in WWZ they just floated around until they washed up on land).

Dorian Thompson wrote: View Post
In other news, did you know there are still contingents of TWD fandom (mostly uber alpha male chest pounders) who are bitching up a storm that Shane was killed instead of Rick?
Sounds similar to the people who used to think that Archie Bunker was a hero.
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards! And check out my Heroes essays.
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote