LeadHead
Director of Comedy

Location: Either in the Sirius Sector Block or on the Normandy SR-2
Re: Mass Effect 3

MNM wrote: View Post
-Brett- wrote: View Post
backstept wrote: View Post
They don't owe us anything.
Far as I've seen, no one here has suggested that they owe us.
Well, if that was really the case though, and no one thought they were owed anything, threads all over the internet wouldnt be full of people demanding DLC to "improve" or "fix" etc.. the endings. but they are, and they are because people think Bioware "owe" them a particular kind of ending.

I can understand not liking what we got as endings, but just because people arent out right going "I am owed a better ending because of ..." doesnt mean they dont think they are owed anything full stop.
Personally, I think something greater beyond the 3 variations on a theme endings is required. And BioWare has encouraged players of the Series all the way back to ME1 to give them feedback, comments and I'm sure that has radically improved the experience from many different angles.

The endings are just bad. It's been awhile, but I'm sure many Trek fans wanted something to cancel out These Are The Voyages. But Enterprise was off the air, impossible under the circumstances at the time. For ME3, not impossible, they're planning on doing updates and DLC. The problems can be fixed or mitigated. So they owe it to their fans to do something to fix this mess, because they can.

Check out the Caption contests in the TOS, TNG and Movies I-X forums!
LeadHead is offline   Reply With Quote