Re: Vanguard: Storming Heaven by David Mack Review Thread (Spoilers!)
Star Trek: Vanguard
I'm behind on Vanguard I think. I most recently read the one where Reyes is held by the Klingons for a while. Which one is that and what are the books after it?
- Harbinger by David Mack (2005)
- Summon the Thunder by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore (2006)
- Reap the Whirlwind by David Mack (2007)
- Open Secrets by Dayton Ward (2009)
- Precipice by David Mack (2009)
- Declassified (2011)
- "Almost Tomorrow" by Dayton Ward
- "Hard News" by Kevin Dilmore
- "The Ruins of Noble Men" by Marco Palmieri
- "The Stars Look Down" by David Mack
- What Judgments Come by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore (2011)
- Storming Heaven by David Mack (2012)
- "Distant Early Warning" by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore (2006) (from S.C.E.: What's Past) - prequel story from the Starfleet Corps of Engineers series
- "The Black Flag" by James Swallow (2009) (from Mirror Universe: Shards and Shadows) - Short story of the Mirror Universe Vanguard station and crew
- Mirror Universe: The Sorrows of Empire by David Mack (2010) - Novel about the rise of Emperor Spock and the fall of the Terran Empire, featuring the Mirror Universe Vanguard crew in a supporting role
- Typhon Pact: Paths of Disharmony by Dayton Ward (2011) - TNG novel about Andor in the wake of the Borg Invasion, featuring an important plot point growing out of the events of Star Trek: Vanguard a century earlier
This dream must end, this world must know:
We all depend on the beast below.
Last edited by Sci; March 22 2012 at 02:09 PM.