View Single Post
Old March 20 2012, 03:39 PM   #1562
Kosh Naranek
Captain

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

I was worried that the truck would flip. Also, if they rammed multiple zombies would they not risk damaging their vehicle and possibly stranding themselves? To me it made sense to avoid the zombies to maintain the vehicle.

The one gripe I had with the farm storyline was they kept talking about guns and ammo but never did anything to resolve the issue. The farm may have supplied food and a warm bed, but guns were not growing on Herschel's trees.

Also, I understand what Herschal was afraid of. Considering the fact that Randall's bunch were murdering rapists, Herschel was justified. Shane and some of the other's actions did nothing to ally the old man's fears. If I had two young girls to worry about, I would want a bunch of men the Hell off my farm.

Last edited by Kosh Naranek; March 20 2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: trying to correct the spelling
Kosh Naranek is offline   Reply With Quote