View Single Post
Old March 13 2012, 03:36 AM   #6
HotRod
Commander

Re: Mass Effect 3 $$(ENDINGS SPOILERS)$$

I honestly don't know what Bioware was thinking. They made what might be the greatest trilogy in the history of gaming, but somehow managed to totally screw up the last 10 minutes. Like, really......no matter which ending you pick, EVERYONE you knew or cared about is royally screwed over.

The Turians: Palaven is likely in ruin and without the Mass Relays to bring in outside support, it will likely stay in ruin. Plus, the Turians are now leaderless as the Primarch is trapped in the Sol system. Plus Garrus likely starves to death, wherever he may be.

The Krogans: Stuck with their radioactive mess of a home world and leaderless as Wrex is trapped in the Sol System. So much for Wrex starting a family and leading the Krogans to a new beginning.

The Quarians: Sure they got their homeworld back, but without the means to bring in outside supplies it will be very difficult to rebuild. Plus they lost several of the Live Ships as they are trapped in the Sol System. So much for Tali building that house on the homeworld.....Wherever she is, be it earth or trapped on that planet the Normandy crashed on, she will likely starve to death as she can't eat the food. Sames goes for the thousands of other Quarians trapped in the Sol System, tho I suppose they do have the Live Ships.

The Humans: If your lucky, Earth is in ruin. Without outside aid I can see life being very very difficult for the survivors.

The Citadel: All those people you helped out are likely dead or "Husked". And even if they were hiding away in some corner somewhere, it looks to me like the Citadel blew up. So there goes another what.....13 million.....

The Asari: World in ruin, in need of outside aid.....It aint coming.

And don't even get me started on what the blue hell the Normandy was doing in a Relay. Why the fuck would Joker take it away from the battle to end all battles. Plus how the hell did any of my squadmates get aboard when they were fighting on earth minutes before!

I LOVE Bioware. I had complete faith in them. They need to FIX THIS. We thankfully live in an age where it can be done through patch or dlc or whatever. I don't care if it's free, or cost me an arm and a leg. I just want this fixed. All will be forgiven and Mass Effect will take it's rightful place as one of the greatest game experiences in history.

Last edited by HotRod; March 13 2012 at 04:59 AM.
HotRod is offline   Reply With Quote