View Single Post
Old March 9 2012, 05:10 PM   #171
AjaxSupportCrew
Lieutenant

Re: Star Ship AJAX Production

Don't know if it's up to me but, here we go, my 2 cents......

As far as the "set" goes, since I had surgery a few weeks ago and am recover'n at present, "work days" have dropped considerably.
Richard has had some previously scheduled things to take care of also. Roland is in the hospital at the moment with some problems that are being worked out.....
(( our workforce has dropped drastically ))
So, as far as I know, time projection on the bridge re-construction is open ended @ present.
Work is continuing on the script. According to J.C., a 10-15 minute vignette - "When One Door Closes" is written & ready to be filmed once casting is completed.
Open auditions are being taken and accepted. A scheduled date is pending for our next sit-down meeting. John will have more info on this as time permits and progresses..
Several new contacts were made thru our exhibit which was set-up last weekend at the "Underground Monster Carnival", held in Oklahoma City @ the State Fairgrounds. We had a GREAT turn-out. Lots of interests and enthusiasm throughout the day passed the time quickly so we'll see what develops from that........
We ALWAYZ welcome any donations to the project which I believe is linked thru the Starship Ajax website www.starshipajax.com & also on the Ajax FB page........
Stay tuned! As newz develops , It WILL Be posted.......
Thanx for the continued interests........

-END OF LINE-

Last edited by AjaxSupportCrew; March 9 2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: add newz
AjaxSupportCrew is offline   Reply With Quote