View Single Post
Old March 7 2012, 05:05 PM   #1435
Scout101
Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Would be nice as an option, though, to be able to use the regular StarFleet uniform options in addition to whatever bonus costume pieces you get for that particular species. With all the special BOFFs we've got, I have very few BOFFs left that can actually wear the uniform I'm trying to put on my characters. Breen, Reman, Jem'Hadar, HoloDoc, Borg Science Off, Borg Eng. Can't think of any others off the top of my head, but that's already 6 of the 10 BOFF slots where I can't do much (if any) customization, so more than half my ship's compliment is out of uniform.

Plus just kinda boring when it sets to default, you can't personalize it, and everyone that has these BOFFs has them all look exactly the same. Not a huge gripe, just a small disappointment that doesn't seem like it would be too hard to correct. What's the harm in having my Reman BOFF wearing the team uniform rather than his sparkly cape?

Perfectly reasonable that he should be able to wear his cape if he wants, but not all that unreasonable to allow him to toss on a Star Fleet uni once he joins my crew, either.
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote