View Single Post
Old March 7 2012, 12:04 PM   #1430
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

I'd love the Ambassador to be in game (the Vesta on the other hand leaves me cold).
Just to have the Enterprise line complete.

At the moment I don't see myself giving up my Sovereign, even as teh stock variant that it is, it is exactly what I need to fit my playstyle.
Sometimes I would like it to turn a little faster and sometimes I miss the signature quad torpedo volley. At the moment I spit out single plasma torps for gameplay purposes (to get DoT damage ticks on my enemies to keep aggro and because another beam array doesn't seem add esignificant extra energy damage).
But it isn't canon at all and I would rather have weaker Quantum torps with some plasma properties.
Maybe this is a nice addition for a +1 Sovereign? Quad Quantum Launcher instead of a console, that always fires 4 quantum torps in quick succession where the yield is lower than standard quantums per torpedo but adds a nice DoT damage?
May have to suggest that on the STO forums...

Also the ship should be touched up visually and perfected to match what was on screen.
Captain Logan has by now gained the skill to do is, he is just missing the time.
And then of course it needs a nice interior like the Constitution and the Defiant.