View Single Post
Old March 7 2012, 06:46 AM   #426
BritishSeaPower's Avatar
Location: New Jersey
View BritishSeaPower's Twitter Profile
Re: So What Are you Reading?: Generations

Finished Genesis Force tonight. I'd venture to say that it's probably the strongest entry in the 4 book cycle. I really enjoyed the focus on Worf, Alexander and Jeremy Aster. The alien culture was fun, if a little... uninspired. That said, the ending is incredibly rushed. Literally 40% of the ending is depicted in Worf and Alexander telling people what happened in 1 page and the other 60% of the ending takes place over 10 pages! Just weird.

Now I'm moving onto Rising Son from DS9. I can't believe I'm already at this point in the Relaunch!
"I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there." - The Eighth Doctor
BritishSeaPower is offline   Reply With Quote