View Single Post
Old March 6 2012, 06:33 PM   #59
bok2384
Commander

View bok2384's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bok2384
Re: Tabulated review threads sorted by average score

Sho wrote: View Post
It's what I'm reading right now, and afterwards I'll go on to read the rest of Vanguard, too. So yeah, I expect to complete the set of Vanguard threads . We have a couple of people on the board who mentioned they have the series in their reading schedule for this year as well (e.g. Killandra and Skywalker) so if we're lucky we'll even get some renewed first-time reader debate going in those.

However, I don't need to be the only one to post retro review threads, of course. I was a little keen to post the first one to establish the format, to the degree they need one (an extra word or two about spoiler policy seemed necessary). With that done now, the only thing to keep in mind is the agreed-upon rate-limiting of max one per week: I'd appreciate it if room were left for me to post the Vanguard threads every couple of weeks. Other than that, go to town .
That's great, thanks Sho. It could be good if we look upon this as a sort of book club type thing and we could get people to read along as well.

I wouldn't be posting any review threads as my reading is all over the place, I've gone from TNG's The Last Stand to Titan's The Red King.

However, count me in with reading Summon the Thunder along with you guys once I finished Red King. I've never been able to finish the novel, so hopefully the 3rd times a charm.