View Single Post
Old March 5 2012, 04:12 PM   #1405
Rocketeer
Captain

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

sbk1234 wrote: View Post
New question. I'm on the chapter called "Past Imperfect." I am at a part where I'm in the past, and I'm squaring off against a bunch of D7 battlecruisers. I keep getting killed. There is just me, and 4 or 5 Klingon ships. Anyone know how to beat this level? It's really pissing me off.
Thanks in advance.
I only recall one Klingon mission being challenging on Standard setting (The Doomsday Device). Most of the other missions can be played on Adv or Elite. (Even my daughter plays Klingon missions on Elite.)

Although "Fire at Will" is a good tactical power, I prefer to use it on Birds of Prey and other small craft. Against the D7 Battlecruiser, I would probably just unleash on the nearest one, then target the next nearest, continue until all dead.

Anyway, not making fun of you, but something is wrong if you're having trouble. If you provide a little info, I'll give a recommendation:
char type
ship
ship weapons
boff skills available

You can post here or send an ingame message to @Rocketeer_7. If you send a message, I might have some equipment or personnel that would help.

Considering FEDCON 23 in Dusseldorf, 29 May - 1 Jun 2014
Rocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote