View Single Post
Old March 5 2012, 02:32 AM   #6
Kestra
Vice Admiral
 
Kestra's Avatar
 
Re: Child Swallows 37 Magnets

They look like the small magnets so 37 isn't really that insane. It would be relatively easy to swallow them, I would think.

Also kids eat all sorts of crap when no one is looking. I chewed off part of a plastic cup and swallowed it. My sister swallowed a house key when my mom turned around for just a few seconds. She turned back around and the key was gone, but my sister had a smirk on her face. It's not necessarily negligence, but it does highlight the need for children to be supervised and be in a child-safe environment. Most parents do the best they can, I presume.
Kestra is offline   Reply With Quote