My Top Ten Marvel Comics:
1. Avengers: I still feel this is the preeminent Marvel title. The Hammer story feels a little padded, though.
2. New Avengers: ditto.
3. Amazing Spider-Man: I really love the big stories like Spider Island.
4. Fantastic Four: Hickman's run has been really fascinating with a huge finale. Too bad they can't get a decent artist.
5. Avengers Academy: I started off really not caring about this book, but starting with Fear Itself I came to enjoy the characters, and I really like the new larger class setting.
6. Wolverine and the X-Men: I like the whismical tone, the X books are too gloomy lately. great art too!
7. Iron Man: Fraction's run has always been entertaining
8. Thunderbolts: I really loved this pre-Fear Itself, but the art remains stellar. I'm sick of the time travel, though.
9. Incredible Hulk: mainly for the art!
10. The Ultimates: Hickman is doing interesting stuff with the Ultiverse.