View Single Post
Old March 3 2012, 01:19 AM   #548
Captain Fine
Fleet Captain

View Captain Fine's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Captain Fine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Captain Fine Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Fine
Re: A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones Spoiler-Filled Discussion

clint g wrote: View Post
Captain Fine wrote: View Post
I'm trying to decide between cancelling my Amazon.ca preorder for $64.99 or buying the special Direwolf edition Blu-ray from Future Shop for $52.99

The regular one seems more classy, but the Direwolf is cool and they'll probably do a different House every season which I think would look cool!
In the US Best Buy is offering two versions, a special Direwolf one and special Targaryen one. I went with the Direwolf myself
I saw that on Best Buy's US site...it's a shame they're not offering the Targaryen Blu-ray.

It seems like a lot of people went for the the Direwolf, so I feel better now :P

EDIT:

Someone on the Forum of Ice and Fire pointed out that Canadians can get it off the Amazon.com site for $34.99, and comes to $47.66 after import fees and shipping...versus $56.49 for the Stark version from Futureshop...

Should I stick with the Stark edition for about $10 more, or be cheap and get it from Amazon.com?

Last edited by Captain Fine; March 3 2012 at 02:05 AM.
Captain Fine is offline   Reply With Quote