View Single Post
Old March 2 2012, 02:58 PM   #1829
23skidoo
Admiral

Re: What games are you playing currently?

Just finished a second playthrough of Mass Effect 2 in preparation for ME3 (played one as male Shepard, one as female). Now I'm working on Duke Nukem Forever but I'm about to abandon that one as being too difficult. Not that I don't want a challenge, but I consider myself a very experienced gamer and when a game, even on easy difficulty, is so tough I'm being killed every 2 minutes (most monsters are of the 1 or 2-hit kill variety and the weapons are weak) and having to wait for the game to reload each time, it just stops being enjoyable.

I may or may not buy ME3 next week (might wait for the DLC-included edition to come out later like they did for ME2 since my PS3 is not hooked up to the Internet), but I have several games in the queue: Assassin's Creed I, Grand Theft Auto IV (and its Episodes spin-offs) and Command and Conquer 3 Red Alert.

I'm looking forward to ME3 but the games I'm really interested in have no North American release date yet: Doctor Who The Eternity Clock and the reimagined Tomb Raider.

Alex
"These are historical documents - preserving them is important. Tarting them up for a night out in the twenty-first century is unnecessary" - Toby Hadoke, "Should mistakes in old episodes of Doctor Who be fixed on DVD" (Doctor Who Magazine #445)
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote