View Single Post
Old February 28 2012, 09:42 AM   #1096
Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Great episode. This was one of the best episodes of the season.

I loved the Rick and Shane beat down and the entire walker attack later on. This season has been lacking in terms of huge zombie attacks, but this episode didn't have that problem. I especially liked the part when the dead walkers began to pile up on a desperate Rick who was frantically trying to shoot them. Also I can't believe how dumb Shane was not taking the back door on the bus to escape until the very end, another reason why Rick is the better leader.

The Lori and Andrea verbal smack down was a long time coming. I thought Andrea leaving Beth alone was one of the stupidest things she has ever done. What kind of person does that to a suicidal teenager?! Many people who don't really intend to kill themselves end up accidentally doing it anyway because they screw up. If I had been Maggie, I would have tried to murder Andrea for what she let happen to my family member after telling me she would take over watching Beth.

Also poor Randall. Rick keeps changing his mind on whether to kill him or keep him around. Make up your mind already or just put a bullet through the kid's head!
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote