View Single Post
Old February 27 2012, 07:33 PM   #1084
PsychoPere
Vice Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Dorian Thompson wrote: View Post
Nobody discussing tonight's episode? Did everyone watch the Oscars instead?
I didn't. I was continuing a Veronica Mars rewatch. I typically save The Walking Dead for my Monday lunch "break" between bouts of school work.

sojourner wrote: View Post
I'm a little hazy, but is Jimmie married to Beth? If so, where the hell was he while she was playing suicide girl?
I too was wondering where he was during this whole thing, but Beth mentioned they had only been dating for about 3 months. Not sure if that included the time after the apocalypse, or just time prior.

sojourner wrote: View Post
Also, was this one week later? Rick made a comment at the beginning of the episode that sounded as much. If so, are we to believe that punk kid had never talked in that entire time?
It did sound like this picked up a week later; Herschel probably wanted to give Randall's leg a little time to start healing before they put him back out in the world. Since this seems like the first conversation anyone had with the kid, Rick and company must have kept him silenced while he was in the shed. Doing so seems odd, though, as you'd think they would've been asking questions about the other group.

wissaboo wrote: View Post
What is the deal with Randall's leg? I thought they cut it off.
To add to what Dorian Thompson said: That was the original plan, but too many walkers were moving in on them too quickly while they were in town, so Rick ended up just pulling the kids leg straight up. When they arrived back at the farm, Herschel had Randall put into a shed so he could perform surgery.
PsychoPere is offline   Reply With Quote