View Single Post
Old February 26 2012, 05:29 PM   #299
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Movies Seen in 2012

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I should start by saying that I'm not a Woody Allen fan, nor am I a big Owen Wilson fan, but finally this little gem of a romantic comedy comes along and becomes something that I can embrace and be excited about.
Hmmm, I was a bit reluctant to go see this movie, because I am not a Woody Allen fan either. But after reading your review, I may actually reconsider.
As someone who likes oddball films and going for walks at night, I can't wait to see Midnight in Paris.

ElimParra wrote: View Post

7. Star Wars - The Phantom Menace 3D
8. The Town (2011) - 4.25/5
9. The Green Hornet (2011) - 1.5/5

Around a hour into the film, I was thinking to I turn this crap off. Anyways, was impressed with Jay Chou and it was great seeing EJO again. And I liked the soundtrack too.
Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
^ Jay Chou and the soundtrack were sadly among the few things that were any good about that film. Seth Rogen was over the top (even for him) and just was annoying. I've much preferred and enjoyed Kevin Smith's comics based on his abandoned script so far
I liked The Green Hornet. It was a fun and interesting take on the character and I thought that Seth Rogen's usual shtick was toned down.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote