View Single Post
Old February 26 2012, 02:54 AM   #1315
Bird of Prey
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

DarkHorizon wrote: View Post
I had one Cardassian Gold Box in my bank that's been there since the first day they came out. I was minding my own business wandering through Zeta Andromedae when I spotted an Azura hovering. Needing to drop off some DOff mission rewards, I use it. I remember the Box is there. Since the Azura gives me Exchange access, I quickly look up the current price of Master Keys. 982k. So, I decide to go for it.

And then this happened:

Timelord_Victorious wrote: View Post
I did the same thing and didn't luck out quite as much, but i got the klingon Graviton pulse console out of it, which is also very nice.
makes one almost think the hit chances with the golden boes are not too bad after all.
The fact, that you can buy master keys for ha÷lf an hour loot collecting is not too bad either.
Congrats both of you. So far I've only had one gold box, and that was from an STF. It only contained a group of team consumables. I've been hoping to find more gold boxes, but so far all I've seen are about a hundred of the green lock boxes.