View Single Post
Old February 23 2012, 05:52 PM   #400
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: "Castle" season 4 begins tonight

Christopher you suggest to Sci to use a little deductive reasoning...but so far you've continued to ignore all the points that I've made in order to continue to support your own approach to your own points. From what I know about you and your dedication to science and logical approach, that doesn't seem to be very fair either. I think I've made very legit counter points that take into account the series very nature...what you call its "cartoonish" tone or whatever. It seems to me you are doing everything to reject this notion instead of embracing or accepting it. I get you don't like this aspect of the series, but it is there. "Castle" is very satirical. You can't ignore that when doing an approach of analysis like the one you're doing. You are going about it with seriousness in mind when "Castle" and particularly the main character is anything but that. He's serious about his work and career yes, but he also likes to have fun and joke around. Why wouldn't he apply this aspect to his own work? Maybe we're both just too passionate about the opposite side of our opinions to come to common ground about this particular subject? LOL.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote