1) Metamorphosis (The end was terrible - loss of two personalities by joining them in one is so romantic!
2) The Alternative Factor (pure, gold boredom)
3) Charlie X
4) The Omega Glory
5) Who Mourns for Adonais? (Is this Apollo? He could be exellent Stanley Kowalski. Besides, Pan wasn't boring!
6) Assignment: Earth (Women and cat were great, but only they)
7) The Ultimate Computer
8) Let That Be Your Last Battlefield (Obvious simbolism is too obvious)
9) Mudd's Women (It's very happy end for woman who had been washing dishes for her father and brothers for the whole life - to marry wild miner and wash dishes for him)
10) Shore Leave (Too much craziness and too long fight scene. Poor Sturgeon's script, it might be good)